- There is a fundamental crisis in the Arts. Discuss.
- Why does our government not believe that the Arts are of ‘high value’
- Do we believe Art to be vital, necessary and urgent?
- What do the Arts actually do for us?
- Describe a moment when an experience of Art changed your life.
- Are we as a culture being robbed of the capacity to self-reflect?
- Should we be creating Art like our lives depend on it?
- What do we want, expect or need from Art?
- Is the purpose of Art resistance or social cohesion?
- What’s beautiful in and about Art?
Enquiries & booking:
Film plus Q & A at
The Stables Theatre Hastings
Wednesday 2nd June 2021 @ 7.30pm
01424 423221 opens 4 May